28 March 2006

Happy le birthday, Amy !

[Posted by Colin.]

Well, today is Amy's "29th" birthday...though I promised her I wouldn't tell anybody how many times we've celebrated her "29th" birthday. I guess it's time to run out and get her a present but, before I do that, let's just wish her

Happy birthday
Bon anniversaire
Gueter geburtsdaa
Kul sana wa intai tayeba
Zorionak
Yumi selebretem de blong bon blong yu
Deiz-ha-bloaz laouen deoc'h
Som owie nek mein aryouk yrinyu
Vsechno nejlepsi k Tvym narozeninam
Hartelijk gefeliciteerd
Zorionak zure urtebetetze egunean
Bonne fête
Alles gute zum Geburtstag
Fortuna dies natalis
Vill Gleck fir daei Geburtsdaag
Grattis på födelsedagen
and, as the Dalai Lama would say, Droonkher Tashi Delek!

3 Comments:

At 28/3/06 12:24, Blogger amy7252 said...

Now look, Colin, you have to let me celebrate my REAL 29th birthday at least once before you start that joke!

For the record, I was born in 1977. And if you know me, you know that I suck at math and there is no way I would have stopped to figure out what 2006 minus 29 was, much less gotten it right!

Also, for the record: thanks, merci, gracias ... uh, etc, Colin. :) Oh yea, nice ass.

 
At 28/3/06 17:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feliz compleanos (I think that's a close resemblance to Spanish for happy birthday.)

Lindsey's baby is due today also.

We will have a real celebration when we come to see you!

Have a great day!

MoMom

 
At 28/3/06 22:26, Blogger KatHarrmann said...

Happy Birthday Amy!!!!! And don't worry, 29 is YOUNG yet! My hubby's having a hard time facing 30 in three weeks! Yeeshk!! I don't know about you all, but I'm still 20!! :) Yeah, I wish!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home