13 November 2005

At least SOMEONE is getting some sleep

The sore throat lingers on today, but I'm pleased to say that I don't think I'll have any trouble sleeping tonight. Last night was terrible - I finally went to bed at 7 am. No joke.

Of course, you can always count on Didge to pinch-hit when he's needed. Colin woke up in the middle of the night to discover that someone else had decided to take advantage of the vacant side of the bed. He managed to snap a picture with the night setting on our digital camera, as seen to the left. Fortunately, Colin didn't mistake Mr. Doo for me. I suspect that he would have received a much wetter smooch than he bargained for.

There was one positive outcome to my insomnia last night: I found a free website for sharing videos. I linked my new video page under the "Extras" section on the right side of this page. There are only two videos up right now, and they are a bit dull -- but hey, who am I to deprive you of the joys of my cinematography? I'm thinking about substituting the sound in the video of Didge with "Flight of the Bumblebee" for comic effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home